Following guide will help you install Campaigns+ self hosted version.
Downloading & Installing Campaigns+
- Finalizing purchase order will lead you to your billing account. If you are unsure about your billing panel then navigate to https://billing.mumara.com/clientarea.php and login using your credentials.
- Navigate to Services -> My Services.
- Click on the product name and find the “Download Now” button.
- Unzip the downloaded files and upload to your website root folder. Campaigns+ isn’t suggested to be installed in a sub-directory e.g yourdomain.com/mumara etc due to dependencies issue.So host it on your main domain or you can even use a sub-domain to be installed on. Once the files have been uploaded, make sure that it has .htaccess file inside as most of the FTP applications consider .htaccess as hidden file(s) and skip such files during transfer.
- Campaigns+ comes up with a built-in installer that checks dependencies and files/folders permissions before proceeding with the installation. So you need to make sure that you have a MySQL database already created and a user has already been assigned to it.
- Now open your domain name on which you have uploaded Mumara files. It will auto detect if Mumara hasn’t previously installed and will redirect you to the installer. If it doesn’t happen, you can always access installer directly by putting /install at the end of URL e.g mumara.yourdomain.com/install.
One of the requirements to get the Campaigns+ installed on your server is ionCube loader. Your Apache must be compiled with correct version of ioncube loader to match with your server’s PHP version. You can download ionCube loader from their official website here.
Short help guide like the follow provides good amount of information on ionCube installation.
Dependencies and Requirements
If you have any control panel installed on your server (e.g cPanel, Plesk etc), it covers almost all dependencies by default.If your server/vps is having minimal OS installation, you will need to look at the following required tools before proceeding with the installation.
- Webserver e.g Apache, Nginx
- MySQL 5.3 or higher
- InnoDB Table Support
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- Cron Support
- Minimum Memory Limit (256M to 512M)
Required PHP Extensions
- PHP >= 7.1
Files and Folders Permissions
You need to give writable (777) permissions recursively (all content inside including sub-folders and files) to the folders mentioned below.
- .env (create this file if doesn't exist)
Whitelist Required IPs in Your Server’s Firewall (If needed)
Do whitelist the following ips on the mentioned ports permanently if you have a firewall running in your server. It will allow your Mumara to update on a single click when we have updates available.